Under the activities programmed during the Project, each academic year will take place:
- Monthly Newsletter (sent to the students of the Faculty of Economics and Business Studies).
- Introductory courses to elderly people.
- ‘Connect to Europe’ Radio Programme. The Project has a weekly program at University Radio broadcasted through FM, an online platform and Periscope in order to spread the events scheduled, provide information about the EU and debate.
- Intensive Seminars about the main challenges in EU economy taught by key teaching staff of the Project.
- Poster Students’ Exhibitions. This academic year the topic selected is: European Unión Institutions.
- Poster Students’ Exhibition Video Series. Related to the exhibition, students will record a short video for each poster that will be available online.
- Summer course with EU thematic contents.
- Interviews and video conference with the speakers.
Complementary activities: This academic year thanks to financial support of Economist Professional Association of Leon, has been organized “II Conference about European Union”.