Intensive seminars on specific subjects and under the general title “New aims and scope in EU? Changing the course” As part of the training complement students currently enrolled in some of the subjects contained in the Grades teach in the Faculties of Economics, Law and Labour. With a more focused approach would be to put students in touch essential aspects of the EU economy whose future can influence their own professional future. These seminars will be taught by specialist in topics selected.
This year, the Project counts on:
- PhD. Mr. José Villaverde Castro.
- PhD. Ms. Aurelia Álvarez Rodríguez.
- PhD. Mr. Roberto Fernández Fernández.
- PhD. Mr. Fernando Rueda Junquera.
- PhD. Ms. Nuria González Rabanal.